Shandong, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Registered Capital:
1010000 RMB
Plant Area:
<100 square meters
Main Markets:
North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, ...
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: within 15 workdays
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Garlic Granules, Garlic Flakes, Garlic Spice manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder, Best Quality Manufaecturer Strong Dehydrated Garlic Flakes Garlic Powder, Chinese Dehydrated Garlic Flakes Export Market Sliced Garlic and so on.

Gold Member Since 2019
Supplier Homepage Products garlic Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
  • Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder

Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder

Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Ton US $1,000/ Ton
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 4000ton/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram
Place of Origin: Shandong Province
Moisture Content: Dried Garlic
Specification: Mixed-Level, 8-16mesh, 20-40mesh
Type: Garlic Powder
Style: Powder
Color: Yellow

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
garlic 002
Trademark
HaiHong
Transport Package
Double Plastic Bag, Carton, Aluminuim Foil Bag
Origin
Shandong Province
HS Code
07129050
COMPANY INFORMATION: 

Hello, visitors;
 
Our company is Jinan Haihong International trade Co., ltd. a professional agriculture goods exporter in
China. We are in this line for ten years, the goods including ginger, garlic, onion, potato, carrot, vegs and so on.

 
By now, we have cooperated with local factory and build more than twenty cold storages
for our material of ginger, garlic and carrot. Which can confirm us the advantage price, stable supply and vegs mixture container loading.

 
Hope we cooperate with all over the world customers.
 
Production information: 

Garlic powder:  dehydrated garlic powder
                         80-100 mesh or 100-120 mesh
                         white color 
                         roated garlic smell 
                         25kg/ctn

Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder
FAQ: 

1. Conventional Terms of payment:

1.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

1.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

2. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.

3. Lead time: 7days/40' reefer high container after prepayment is arrived.

4. Minimum Order: 5 mts.

5. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.

6. Inspection Certificate:

FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.
Dried/Dehydrated White/Yellow Color Garlic Powder

 



 

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Abigail Zhang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

People who viewed this also viewed